It is currently 10 Aug 2013, 21:01

Plug-in applications to participate in the raid. 100 $

You have some neat ideas for bbdkp ?

Moderator: Core Dev

Alvaid
Peasant

Plug-in applications to participate in the raid. 100 $

Postby Alvaid » 05 May 2013, 15:05

Good day. I really liked your project. I had an interesting idea for this project. In some games, and moments can not be used or raidplanner raidtraker.
For my guild play a game in the raid which can take up to 100 people.
Add to list each member of your raid members by hand for a long time. Not all guild members use the forums, so use raidplanner to add a member to the list of members of the raid possible. Yes, and it's hard to do in advance. It is much easier to add a list of participants after the end of the raid.

I propose to create a system of applications for participation in the raid.
It will be added to MySQL table to account for the application. The rights of access will be introduced two new positions: Who can approve applications, Who can apply.
Next to each raid (in the list of raids) will be available a function of adding an application (the one who is allowed to use this feature.)
When you run this function, the user will be available TreeView with checkbox (example: http://i.stack.imgur.com/ZnFTv.gif). The list will be unloaded guild members and sorted by rank. It is very convenient to search for a particular raid member.

The application should display the following information:
- Who made the request - User Forum
- Created an application
- Information about the raid (the name, when there was a raid)
- List of registered participants
- The status of the application (approved, on the claim is rejected)
The forum participants (who are allowed to create the application) should be visible own application (a separate menu item).

After submitting the application, it shall be transferred for consideration.
Participants of the forum, which will be available to the approval of applications function will be visible line in the "Approval of applications."
In approving the request list should see a list of applications with the information described above in tabular form.
Approver will be available three functions
- Approval of the application (the application is approved, the alleged participants will be added to the list of members of the raid and they will be made Scoring DKP established procedures).
- Refusal of the application (the status of the application gets the status "rejected"
- Delete the application (the application is removed from the database
I'm from Russia and do not know much English, sorry for such a text, I hope you will understand.

And now the most important thing! Dear programmers if you manage to create this plugin, I will thank you personally $ 100 on account PayPal.

Return to Suggestions & Feature requests