Style:
welcome to bbDKP.com Downloads Tracker Development Demo 1 FreenodeIRC
Forum rules
caution, make sure your links work. posts with invalid urls will be deleted.
Shadram
Shadow lurker

[WoW] Sworn, Moonglade-EU

Postby Shadram » 09 Dec 2010, 00:31

Built a new website for my old raiding guild using bbDKP:
http://www.mg-sworn.eu/

phpBB
BBdkp
bbTips
Application Plugin
Armory Plugin

(Not 100% sure on all the version numbers, so haven't given them. They were the latest versions as of about 3 weeks ago.)

I used the new Cataclysm theme and tweaked it. Most notably the top banner: new guild leader hates Flash, and we wanted to make the site unique. Also tweaked some of the text colours to make the site a bit brighter.

It's still WIP, but seems to be a hit with the current members. Hopefully it's eye catching enough to attract new recruits too! I've so far focused on getting the forums set up and running, and have yet to look at implementing the DKP system they want to use. Also looking forward to the integrated Raid Calendar: they're making do with the in-game one for now, but really want an external system so that they can manage raids while away from the game.

Just posting here to say thankyou, really. bbDKP is a great system, and has been really good to work with so far. Keep up the good work!

pearfire575
Tireless Squire
Tireless Squire

Re: [WoW] Sworn, Moonglade-EU

Postby pearfire575 » 09 Dec 2010, 22:51

Shadram wrote:Also looking forward to the integrated Raid Calendar: they're making do with the in-game one for now, but really want an external system so that they can manage raids while away from the game.

Just login in the Armory. Can accept, decline, "attempt", create, delete, rename, modify events (be it raids or plain appointments).

Btw, the header is really really nice. Good work.