Last visit was: less than a minute ago

It is currently 20 Jun 2013, 23:20

[WoW] <Aegis> EU-Darksorrow

Show off your bbDKP examples here ;)
Forum rules
caution, make sure your links work. posts with invalid urls will be deleted.
kiwipearls
Moderator Team Leader

Re: [WoW] <Aegis> EU-Darksorrow

Postby kiwipearls » 02 Nov 2010, 20:55

It would be nice if the BBDKP progression block had an option to display little raid icons like that too.

I also don't use the whole of bbdkp. We only use the recruitment block with apply and the progression block as it is easier than editing the file each time(which we were doing on the old guild-omatic site). Plus we use BBTips with apply too.

Once EPGP is implemented we might start using it more - but not sure yet, as we are using the ingame calendar now.
"In the real world as in dreams, nothing is quite what it seems." - The Book of Counted Sorrows

http://senilityguild.com

Blazeflack
Support Team Leader

Postby Blazeflack » 17 Feb 2011, 05:04

################################ Update (february 17) #################################

Currently working on adjusting a commercial design from RocketThemes. When my computer is on you can probably catch a peak at .
If not here is a screenshot of the front page: http://i.imgur.com/jhLmO.jpg
Still need to make a nice banner and a set of new background images to go with the 6 preset styles.

######################################################################################
Please don't PM me for support. Create a new topic with your question, this way everyone gains from the information shared.

Blazeflack
Support Team Leader

Postby Blazeflack » 02 Mar 2011, 20:57

I've pushed the new design from RocketTheme live. I still need to have a fancy banner made and backgrounds will follow later on.
Please don't PM me for support. Create a new topic with your question, this way everyone gains from the information shared.

nzblustone
Tireless Squire

Postby nzblustone » 02 Mar 2011, 22:03

What are you looking for in a banner? If I can help then I will, considering how much help you have been on these forums it would be the least I could do (or at least try to do).

Blazeflack
Support Team Leader

Postby Blazeflack » 03 Mar 2011, 00:07

That's very nice of you but I have a member of my guild looking into it. He is just very slow about it :P

Because of our name "Aegis" we're going with an alliance inspired crest as our logo. This will be put on our future screenshots and a banner will be made using the same crest. I just need to poke the member in question a little harder :p.

An early version of the logo can be seen here: http://i54.tinypic.com/m9pthl.jpg
If I remember correctly the "EU - Darksorrow" part would be displayed differently in the final version so the emphasis would be on "Aegis" and not "EU".

However, if you have the time I would appreciate you making a banner for us. The logo I linked should give you an idea about how it should look.
Required specs would be; transparent, max 950px wide with the important part not filling more than 500px from left to right (links are placed on top of banner on right side).

I'm looking forward to your example, however you don't need to feel any pressure about it.
Thanks

Blazeflack
Support Team Leader

Postby Blazeflack » 03 Mar 2011, 12:58

Quick update. We have started the production of our new banner and matching background wallpaper. You don't need to waste your time on this one, but I really appreciate you offering.

nzblustone
Tireless Squire

Postby nzblustone » 03 Mar 2011, 13:57

Oh ok, I didn't get around to starting anything lol. Had a multi guild meeting during my spare time today.

Blazeflack
Support Team Leader

Postby Blazeflack » 25 Nov 2011, 04:20

I finally began updating our site, which is now complete. I have done a fresh install of bbDKP 1.2.5 along with most plugins. Currently working on our new design.

Main post updated.

dollebrekel
Peasant

Postby dollebrekel » 26 Nov 2011, 18:58

So this template will be soon on bbdkp. So everyone can use it?

Blazeflack
Support Team Leader

Postby Blazeflack » 26 Nov 2011, 20:27

Sorry, no. It is a premium paid style from RocketTheme. Because of licensing issues I cannot release it.

PreviousNext

Return to Examples