Last visit was: less than a minute ago

It is currently 20 Jun 2013, 22:54

[WoW] <Aegis> EU-Darksorrow

Show off your bbDKP examples here ;)
Forum rules
caution, make sure your links work. posts with invalid urls will be deleted.
Blazeflack
Support Team Leader

Re: [WoW] <Aegis> EU-Darksorrow

Postby Blazeflack » 13 Sep 2010, 15:17

If all goes well it should be ready within a few weeks. I am not the one working on it and I know the rest of the team here are trying as hard as they can to fit some coding into their busy lives :).
Please don't PM me for support. Create a new topic with your question, this way everyone gains from the information shared.

ravieh
Peasant

Postby ravieh » 14 Sep 2010, 01:18

Awesome, Go team!

(I'll fiddle a bit with it anyway in the meanwhile)

monstah
Shadow lurker

Postby monstah » 03 Oct 2010, 12:19

Any updates on when the theme will be released? ;) Really love it!

Sajaki
Development Team Leader

Postby Sajaki » 03 Oct 2010, 18:57

monstah wrote:Any updates on when the theme will be released? ;) Really love it!

i can't say... when it's ready.

Necka

Postby Necka » 19 Oct 2010, 01:05

Can you maybe try to share the basic style (already converted to phpbb) ? :) It's a really great job, I love it

Blazeflack
Support Team Leader

Postby Blazeflack » 19 Oct 2010, 11:40

I'd really rather not share the style I have, for a few reasons.

1. It contains custom code specific to our site and would take a while to sort out.
2. It doesn't meet xhtml standard (that's part of what's being worked on)
3. We here at bbdkp prefer to release stuff when it's ready and stable instead of trying to cut corners.

I'm sorry but you will all have to wait. We currently don't have an ETA on release but I can ensure you that it has high priority. It *should* be out before cataclysm release so you can get your websites ready but other than that we don't have a timeframe yet.
Please don't PM me for support. Create a new topic with your question, this way everyone gains from the information shared.

Blazeflack
Support Team Leader

Postby Blazeflack » 24 Oct 2010, 23:52

A beta version of the style has been released. Sajaki did some work on it this weekend. The style is now called Deathwing. Check announcement here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1777

ravieh
Peasant

Postby ravieh » 28 Oct 2010, 22:14

Nice :)

kiwipearls
Moderator Team Leader

Postby kiwipearls » 31 Oct 2010, 23:00

How did you stick the raid icon images into the BossProgress block?

Did you do it by editing the actual block and coding it in there? As I can't find where to do it in BBDKP control panel.
"In the real world as in dreams, nothing is quite what it seems." - The Book of Counted Sorrows

http://senilityguild.com

Blazeflack
Support Team Leader

Postby Blazeflack » 01 Nov 2010, 02:25

The bossprogress block on our site is not part of bbdkp. It was actually created for a different portal but a member on these forums ported it and shared the code. The reason for our site not having the new boss progress block is that I haven't updated to latest version yet. The block we have now is also hardcoded, which means we cannot update the progress in the block from the ACP, we have to edit a html file.

It looks better than the old bossprogress block, but I think the new block looks nice aswell and the ability to update status from the ACP trumps hardcoding ;)

PreviousNext

Return to Examples